News
Benjamin Netanyahu has yet to comment on Trump's announcement, and in their public statements the two sides remain far apart.
The deal comes more than 20 months into the conflict -- and more than three months after a previous deal ended.
Hamas said it had given a positive response to the latest ceasefire proposal, adding that further talks were needed. But ...
Israel will send a delegation to Qatar on Sunday for talks on a possible Gaza hostage and ceasefire deal, although Prime ...
US President Donald Trump says he’s “optimistic” a ceasefire deal in Gaza could be agreed next week after Hamas announced ...
Hamas says it has given a “positive” response to the latest proposal for a ceasefire in Gaza but says further talks are ...
The Hamas militant group said Friday it has issued a "positive response" to a U.S.-mediated ceasefire proposal in its war ...
Israeli officials will head to Qatar on Sunday for ceasefire talks with Hamas despite the “unacceptable” changes the ...
President Donald Trump previously said Israel had agreed to a ceasefire deal, but Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu still has ...
Hamas and Israel staked out their positions ahead of expected talks on a Washington-backed ceasefire proposal.
4don MSN
Mr. Trump is set to meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Washington next Monday. The president told ...
Hamas said it had responded on in "a positive spirit" to a U.S.-brokered Gaza ceasefire proposal and was prepared to enter into talks.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results